Traditional was always my go-to since before I can remember, so it was a bit tough to set down my pencil and pick up a tablet in the summer of 2013. The experience was a bit horrifying to say the least; I was drawing down here but looking up there. It was like I'd started all over, my art sucked. I would spend months with the tablet and not even touch my drawing pads, and vise versa. Needless to say, I think I've improved these past three years and I hope to improve even more. Seeing other artists whip out beautiful drawing after beautiful drawing is my constant motivation to become better.
Now that I've got your attention, check out these sweethearts!
• Digital/Traditional Artist; Paint Tool SAI
• Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro (M)
Some fun facts! (Fun for me, probably not for you).
• I'm an avid hiker and equestrian!
• I'm a pre-med (changing to asian studies) student and an obsessive checker of grades.
• I have a one-eyed cat whose name is Samuel. I've had the dude since I was 7.
• I am always tired.
• After I finish my degree, I plan on traveling back to Japan!
• My hair is ridiculously curly and often the target for sticking pencils up ringlets. I straightened it once and looked like a boy who just couldn't quite jump out of his emo phase.